Here are 5 ideas that are a little more special, but stick to the $2-$3 price range and don't go over $10-$15 for the final giving day.
1. Purchase an inexpensive frame (less than $3) and put one of his/her Facebook pictures in it. You can bet that one of her profile pictures would be a fantastic choice since they are probably the most special like this one you would find on my page.
2. Find out their favorite food and put together a little kit so they can cook it up with their loved ones. If they love breakfast, buy pancake batter, syrup, and chocolate chips. If they love Italian, put pasta, sauce, and some grated cheese in a bag for them. If you really like the person, make a little menu for them to share with the kids.
3. Make something! With Pinterest these days, you don't need to have the idea, you just need to follow instructions. And a lot of them are super easy! In fact, that's how I started sewing and got the nerve to buy my first sewing machine two years ago. With projects like these you can't go wrong...
4. Have their favorite hot breakfast waiting for them on their desk one morning. A croissant and peppermint mocha from Starbucks or sausage gravy and OJ from McDonalds.
5. If they have children, get them something they can do with their child. It could be a little craft kit or a ginger bread house kit. It will give them something fun to do one weekend and new holiday memories with their loved ones.