The Liebster Award (based on what I read) is given to bloggers that have less than 200 followers to give them recognition for being AWESOME! Liebster is actually German for "dearest."
Here are the rules:
- List 11 things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who tagged you
- Post 11 questions of your own
- Nominate 5 friends that deserve the same recognition!
- Be sure to paste the award in your blog post and inform the people you are tagging.**
- Also, share the love by linking back to the blogger who tagged you
- I'm a believer and I'm forever grateful for His grace.
- I teach middle school.
- I am a runner by choice!
- I drive a VW Jetta.
- I like to sew and repurpose articles of clothing.
- I am deathly afraid of worms...weird, I know.
- My heart is the biggest organ in my body. No matter what the textbooks say.
- My feet have not grown since 5th grade.
- I have red hair and pray for ginger babies one day.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- When people comment on my blog, my heart grows wings.
- What is your fashion style in just one word?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I think it would be Charleston, SC. I love that there is the city life, the beach, and history in one place.
- What do you love most about blogging?
I love the creative outlet. It's like my adult conversation for the day with people that I have so much in common with. It's not always possible to create friendships/interact with friends daily when you are in the "real world."
- What is your fitness regime like?
I work out almost every single day and the days that I don't, I struggle. I guess running/working out is a good thing to be addicted to, but the days that I let my body rest always seem to be the days I want/need to run the most.
- Favorite male actor?
Hands down, Edward Norton. Something about him...
- How would your best friend describe you?
I think my best friend would describe me as loving, understanding, and fun. I wear my heart on my sleeve and she has seen that get the best and worst of me at times. We always talk to each other about our worries, fears, successes, and goals and we have never had an argument - we just know how to have fun and enjoy life together.
- What's your go-to, never-fail recipe?
I think my "go-to" is either pot roast or poppy seed chicken. Hubby loves both.
- What is your dream job?
In a perfect world, I would be able to teach a half day and then go home at noon to be with my babes. I want to be a stay at home mom, but I don't want to give up my teaching career. I am a morning person so this would be the best of both worlds.
- Favorite brand of jeans?
I think I'm going to have to go with Joes since I own so many pair.
- What is your most proud accomplishment this year?
I received the best compliment (in my opinion) ever from my principal this year. Based on her words, I am living life leaving the legacy that I feel called to leave.
- How late do you stay up blogging?
I'm an old soul. I mean, on a school night, I'm rarely up past 10:00.
- What initiated your desire to blog?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- What is your favorite accessory?
- What is your favorite "treat"?
- If you found $100 on the street this afternoon, how would you use it?
- What store is most represented in your closet?
- What is your biggest dream?
- If you had a Saturday all to yourself, how would you spend it?
- What is your life mantra?
- In five words or less, how do you want your readers to perceive you?
- What album could be the soundtrack for your life?
Fashion is my Day Job
Shabby, Chic, and Cheap
Create, Hope, Inspire