So when I came across this easy stromboli recipe I decided to try it this week! Last week we spent extra time with family and had many late nights/busy days so I knew Monday would be rough.
Pillsbury refridgerated French bread
Sliced (thin) deli ham
Shredded Mozzerella cheese
- Roll out the French bread on a lightly floured surface to make it one big square.
- Spread as much mozzerella cheese as you like all over the bread.
- Lay the ham on top of the cheese in a single layer.
- Roll the bread up from a small side and pinch the seam closed.
- Lightly brush with melted butter and shake parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
The only thing I would do differently if time allowed is to make the dough from scratch.